Now I have decided all the information about who shall be my model and other things I now need to see what my photo shot will look
Props?
Props?
Although I plan to take several photoshots and then decide which ones i should progress I would like to use some props. For example I may try some with a guitar if one is available as a guitar is a vital bit of the Indie scene. I may try other props however i doubt i will put a picture with props on my front cover as looking at various magazines such as NME, Rolling stones and Q very little of front covers with props involved.
Styling
I will be using no makeup on my model as i believe the indie scene is very much what you see is what you get and make up blokes the natural beauty of a face. From my research into Indie Fashion my model will be wearing jeans and probably skinny ones. They will defiantly contain some checks in their outfit probably in the shirt. However i will also try and give a smarter indie look for example a skinny tie and slim fit suit. Hopefully this may also increase the demographics’ to ‘high acheivers’.
Set
Set
As i want to do several photo shoots I will use various settings. I think I will use my school as one option as it is near by and would be quite simplistic as many backgrounds for magazines are as i could do the photo shoot up against a white wall. I would also like to do some photo shoots near some famous indie landmarks or places this could include Top man which is very indie for fashion, brick lane which is very indie or possibly were the old Astoria use to be. I may also get one of the model in a park or garden showing the fact that they like natural things.
Facial expressions
When analysing nearly every magazine I looked at I found that in the front cover image the Artists stairs into the camera allowing a connection to be built between them and the audience. I will therefore ask my model to look into the camera for several pictures especially the one that will go on the front cover, however in other photos the model may not look into the photo as the connection between the two has already been achieved.
No comments:
Post a Comment