This is was from a photoshoot from NME off a band i believe to be called Little Joy. Although the band is not known to me I very much thought I could use this style of background of grass and bushes. I thought I could possible take pictures in a woodland area whether I use this for my contents picture of double page spread. However i will only have one model compared to 4 like in this photo.
Rolling stones is another indie magazine and although in this particular image they are trying to appeal to a larger target audience by using a rapper therefore going against the usual conventions. However i like the length of the shot with the image finishing around Jay Z's waste. This is something that I may well use in my front cover.
Q is another big Indie magazine. I like the use of the guitar in this music magazine and i have already discussed the possibility of using a guitar although mine will probably be an acoustic one as acoustic guitars i believe are used more in the Indie scene. I very much doubt that I will be able to make it look like my mast head is crashing. My other problem with this picture is that it may be going against the look i am trying to give of my music magazine and the people who are on it with things such as responsibility and maturity being a keen factor in my magazine and this magazine photo is clearly trying to appeal to the demographic of "anti authority rebel".
No comments:
Post a Comment